Possible topics for further log entries
This page is here mostly to catalog the miscellanous thoughts that occur to me that I'd like to write about.
As with most people, I talk to myself more than I'd like to admit, but sometimes I say things I think are worth remembering.
After all, miscommunication is an endemic problem when talking to others; it almost always never occurs when you talk to yourself.
At least that will let me know that someone is reading these pages.
- Mac vs. PC vs, Linux⁄Unix
- Misappropriation of the term PC by the Windows community
- Various how-to tips
- Tools I use for website development and for programming
- The Cathedral and the Bazaar
- Personal Branding
- Work and unemployment
- Penny auctions
- Twitter and Facebook
- Death as a motivator
- The disease of One-plus, its effect on deadlines, and procrastination
- Time to market vs. Quality
- Ways to make downloading the programs and executables easier
- The escape key
- Innovative uses for word clouds (I have some planned)
- The Entertainment Economy