Report definition string. The report definition string consists on the following fields: (Note: All fields are optional. Fields are concatenated and may be specified in any order.)
- C:ColNum[...] -- Specify one or more columns to report. (0 - Document name ; 1 - Document type ; 2 - Folder name ; 3 - Status ; 4 - Time modified)
- S:ColNum[A|D] -- Column number used as the sort key (column numbers as above).
- Optionally, Specify the sort order (A - Ascending = default ; D - Descending)
- F:From[,To] - Specify alpha-numeric filter. The filter is applied on the selected sort field.
- H:ReportMode[...] -- Specify links to the Status column of the report.
- 0 -- No links (default)
- 1 -- Link to modification report for modified files and to copies of new or deleted files
- 2 -- Link to modification report for modified files and to original source of new or deleted files